• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Pakistan 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyways, 17yo Afridi (no really, a new one) debuting tonight for Pakistan.

Picked up 5/4 in the PSL recently and is bowling quite tidily here.

Daemon

Not bad from WI. 60ao, 123ao and 153/6 today

Pity there aren't another 10 T20s or they'd hit 300

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Keemo Paul's elbow is straightening a bit too much for comfort
Really? I've watched quite a lot of him and never noticed that before. He's been on TV a lot these last few months as well. Maybe he's trying to bowl too quickly?

Daemon

Really? I've watched quite a lot of him and never noticed that before. He's been on TV a lot these last few months as well. Maybe he's trying to bowl too quickly?
It's not really that bad tbf and I might even be seeing things, but I do believe I see a bit of straightening.

Quite a few side on replays available here from 20:15 onwards.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
It's not really that bad tbf and I might even be seeing things, but I do believe I see a bit of straightening.

Quite a few side on replays available here from 20:15 onwards.

noticed this a bit during the WCQ.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
His action reminds me quite a lot of Taskin's, who was banned. It surprised me that he was banned, and I don't see much visibly wrong with Paul's action either, but the similarity of it to Taskin's could mean Daemon is onto something.

cricDna

Cricket Spectator

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do not know what is wrong with the West Indies cricket team. They have got the biggest hitters of the ball and probably the most powerful batting side. Here are different players we are missing in the west indies squad!

1) Sunil Narine
2) Dwayne Smith
3) Kieron Pollard
4) Andrew Russel
5) Chris Gayle

I have copied from a news website, crichustle! Here is the link: Latest Cricket News | Live Cricket Scores: Pak VS WI: These Players We Are Missing in the West Indies Squad!
They needed a rest before their home season begins on April 7th.