• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick the next Aussie coach

the big bambino

International Captain
Gillespie just got to Sussex (I think). Ponting doesn't want to spend to much time away. Warney? :) Nah. Bit of a boof head. I'd actually like Mark Taylor if he was available.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Go out of house. Reading Mickey Arthur's comments makes you think they need to clean house and then back the coach, rather than giving him guff about "you don't know the Aussie way"

Shri

Mr. Glass
He could hone his skills with you guys and after about 5 years or so, when Kohli and co are gone, we can get him to our national side with a captain who will work well with him.

Shri

Mr. Glass
It writes itself. Imagine ho good Smith will be when he comes back with someone like Dravid working behind the scenes with him.

Shri

Mr. Glass
And you guys will also get someone who is known for his integrity with no state biases to worry about.