• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darren Lehmann resigns

Victor Ian

International Coach
This is his first exam for a career in politics. If he can come out saying little of substance and incriminating none of his party, it's a pass. If he can fling mud on the opposition as well and divert attention he might be fast tracked to the front bench.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would like to imagine the walkie-talkie exchange was something along the lines of

DL - Peter, I just looked at my Crypto porfolio and everything is red. Is that bad?

PH - Haha boss man. Chill. It's just a market correction. Moon, Lambo in April mate.

DL - FFS I KNEW I shouldn't have invested in this ****. **** you kids and your new internet money. Can you please go ask Camo how I get this back into real money?

PH - Haha ok bossman.

PH - Yo yo sup Camo. Bossman is tripping cuz he bought the dip and the market's crashed.

CB - Did you tell him moon, lambo in April brah?

PH- Yea brah.

CB - Well he shouldn't sell at a loss. Rule number one. Get me his Hardware wallet, I'll hide it so he can't get online.

A bit of blockchain humor. Very real for some on here I'd imagine.
Amateur from PH and CB. They obviously didn't teach Lehmann that HODLing is the greatest strategy.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surprised they didn't give it to Arun, considering the stellar success he's had the the 'Gades and the T20I side.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lehmann and Smith did keep him out for non cricketing reasons after all. What a bunch of dicks.