• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time Bangladesh XI game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
87 Test Cricketers means that 4 teams will be the aim for the Tigers.

- Name an opener for the All tIme Bangladesh XI
- Name a wicket keeper
- Name a spin bowler for the BANG XI
- Name a fast bowler

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bangladesh might require different questions to other countries such as name a batsman who bowls some spin to be the 5th spinner and number 7 batsman. I think that I am going to only force 1 pace bowler in each team and open up the other bowling spots to either spin or medium pace.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bangladesh XI
1 Tamin Iqbal
5 Shakib al Hasan
6 Mushfiqur Rahim+
8 Mashrafe Mortaza

Pretty comfortable wins. Bangers is a little tricky to work out the batting order as Shakib and Mushfiqur could bat anywhere really between 4 and 7

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
- Select Tamin Iqbals opening partner
- Name the Bangladesh number 3
- Select another spin bowler

Flametree

International 12th Man
I don't think there's any way you're getting a 4th team out of Bangladesh... they've only ever had 3 keepers for a start. Mohammed Selim anyone?

Imrul Kayes
Mominul Haq
Mehedi Hasan Miraz

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kayes
Mominul
Rafique

The fact that Imrul Kayes is making a Bangladesh first XI says so, so much.