• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time Bangladesh XI game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bangladesh XI
1 Tamin Iqbal
2 Imrul Kayes
3 Mominul Haque
5 Shakib al Hasan
6 Mushfiqur Rahim+
8 Mohammad Rafique
9 Mashrafe Mortaza

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
- We need more spin, pick another spinner to make the Bang XI
- Select a batsman to bat 4 for the Bangladesh XI.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I had Shakib at 4 initially but he has only batted there once in his career so far. Mushfiqur has never bat at 4 and kept (he won the keeping question earlier) so I am comfortable with that at 5 and 6.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
87 Test Cricketers means that 4 teams will be the aim for the Tigers.

- Name an opener for the All tIme Bangladesh XI
- Name a wicket keeper
- Name a spin bowler for the BANG XI
- Name a fast bowler

Tamim
Khaled Masud
Rafique
Mortaza

Athlai

Not Terrible
I reckon Nasir Hossain and Mahmudullah are both better bats than Bashar, but the team being setup in this specific way makes it very hard to pick either to bat at 4.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Yeah I wondered about having Bashar opening as a way of fitting in both Mahmudullah and Nasir.

As it is :

Habibul B for no 4

Mehedi for the third spinner (surely we don't need another left arm slow bowler?)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bangladesh XI
1 Tamin Iqbal
2 Imrul Kayes
3 Mominul Haque
4 Habibul Bashar
5 Shakib al Hasan
6 Mushfiqur Rahim+
8 Mehidy Hasan
9 Mohammad Rafique
10 Mashrafe Mortaza

Strong tail.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
- Name a batsman for the number 7 spot

- Name a 2nd pace bowler or another spinner to complete the team.

cnerd123

likes this
Mahmudullah

Mustifizur
Yea the same for me

Mustafizur is one of only 2 Bangladeshi Fast Bowlers to have ever averaged under 35 in Test Cricket.

The second? Ziaur Rahman, who played one Test against Zimbabwe in 2013, returned figures of 0/8 and 4/63, and then never played again.

Infact, only 2 other Bangladeshi cricketers have a bowling average less than 35 - Shakib and Jubair Hossain. Taijul Islam averages 35.81.

Let that sink in for a moment.