• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

west indies/nz

Kimbo

International Debutant
Tommorow is going to be an interesting day.
Hopefully the black caps can hold on to their wickets for a draw.
It is interesting that the biggest threats to the black cap batsmen seem to be carl hooper and sarwan. From what I saw on tele thismorning sarwan is a better legspin prospect than Nagamootoo. He has more variations and gives the ball more air.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yup it will be an intersting day , although i feel its going to be a draw :P You never know at times like these N.Z could post a good total and declare :P

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Astle & McMillan are still there, if they knock up 150 runs quickly I wonder if Fleming is game enough to consider losing the series to possibly win the series 2-0.

Im not so sure, I think thats a tactic you should only lose if your extremely desperate

Kimbo

International Debutant
Wel, we'll have to see about McMillan because he has stitches in his hand.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Styris could knock up some quick runs if needed so It could be interesting. I can't see a result though

Kimbo

International Debutant
don't you reckon its so cool how all the crowd in the windies is dancing and stuff the whole time. looks like a wicked atmosphere. best i've seen because its pretty friendly.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i reckon the best sight is 1) the BARMY ARMY :D:P 2) Games played in Indian stadiums when the stadiums are jam packed and the atmosphere is absolutely wicked.

Kimbo

International Debutant
the thing i liked about seeing the west indies crowds was that it was all friendly. they were just there to have fun and suooort their team. crowds like the barmy army spend more time putting down the opposition than supporting their own side.
it just looked like so much fun in the crowd.