• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your opinion about Bangladesh cricket team?

sajidsj

Cricket Spectator
Hey Guys!I am from Bangladesh and found so many Cricket fans in this forum?So I want to know what you think about Bangladesh Cricket!So lets start!

cnerd123

likes this
Loads of talent, but they've got a massive insecurity complex (no doubt from years of thrashings), don't make great decisions on field, and cannot take pressure well.

Guys like Mahmadullah and Shakib seem to be the exception and are mentally stronger and more consistent than the rest of the side.

Hopefully the next gen of talent coming through are more confident, self assured, and intelligent with their cricket.

We also need to seriously invest in some strength and conditioning.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like Sabbir Rahman. He treats kids like I hope to treat my own one day

Victor Ian

International Coach
You have Bangladesh's biggest 1/8th* of a fan here in our very own *****

****** supports many teams but the 1/8th he devotes to Bangladesh is rabid, one eyed and passionate - sometimes vomit inducing, but the good kind of vomit - if you know what I mean.

cnerd123

likes this
I really only support three teams

HK
Bangladesh
India

I like to think I shower them all with equal amounts of love.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Everyone knows you're a closet Aussie supporter. That is why you support everyone else they are playing (Zimbabwe don't count as we don't play them anymore) - that is 8 teams!

Hong Kong never get to play anything relevant so you cant shower them with much love and India don't shower so not as much love there either.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I really only support three teams

HK
Bangladesh
India

I like to think I shower them all with equal amounts of love.
You kind of do in a way. I think it's clear that you've listed them in preference order there, but India play the most cricket, while Bangladesh play a bit less and Hong Kong play not much at all, so you could say your India love is just spread out while your HK love is concentrated.

I totally get supporting both Hong Kong and a Test playing nation as they operate in different cricketing universes most of the time, but Bangladesh and India operate in the same one now. You should try to give up India IMO. It's a shame they don't make a Champix for that.

cnerd123

likes this
Can't give up supporting India. They have all the good memes and are basically the new Australia now; it's fun being the ****s everyone hates for a change.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Can't give up supporting India. They have all the good memes and are basically the new Australia now; it's fun being the ****s everyone hates for a change.
The Indian team is not even close to the Aus team...... but the BCCI is another matter.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
That could have been Kenya is what goes through my mind whenever Bangladesh break through yet another barrier. I am generally Happy for them though.

srbhkshk

International Captain
No.Cant you see some harsh comments in Troll pages by the Indians?What you will say about that?
they are called troll pages for a reason, given that India-Pak don't actually play, the closest thing to a rival India has is Australia and that's a stretch.

sajidsj

Cricket Spectator
they are called troll pages for a reason, given that India-Pak don't actually play, the closest thing to a rival India has is Australia and that's a stretch.
Nothing To Say�� This happens when you think yourself to powerful ��No offence

srbhkshk

International Captain
Nothing To Say�� This happens when you think yourself to powerful ��No offence
Far be it for me to come across as patronising, I will explain my point in greater detail -

Personally, I will define a rivalry if 2 conditions are fulfilled -

1. The two teams should have a somewhat even chance of winning against each other.
2. There should be some amount of bad blood or history - sporting or otherwise. Else it's just a friendly rivalry and not as much fun.

Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, current Sri Lanka team , WI in the longer formats etc. do not fulfill the first criterion.
SA / NZ , even England at times do not fulfill the second.

Even Australia are just a borderline case, for a great part of their history India have not been competitive against them, and the bad blood etc are not that old or deep for what it's worth. Pakistan is the only real rivalry India has had.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No.Cant you see some harsh comments in Troll pages by the Indians?What you will say about that?
This is like when Indian supporters thought they had a rivalry with Australia in the late 90s while the Aussies didn't give much of a **** other than to goad Indian supporters after a loss.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I hope those brats compensate the harmed R. Premadasa property.

At best they will remain a third tier team, can safely say they won't make a WC SF, esp under that arrogant priks inShakib and Rahim. No future for them imo. They should develop some brain cells and imrpve their literacy rate, so they'd actually know what to do without harming physical property.

I legit don't mind Rabada screaming at the face of a batsman at jubilation, but a whinging Shakib is far more worse for the cricketing fraternity.