• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your opinion about Bangladesh cricket team?

Athlai

Not Terrible
They were once only cubs, learning how to hunt. Now they are adolescents, prowling through the underbrush and preying on the feeble Kiwis. Soon they will be adults and everyone will hear their mighty tiger's roar.

MagicPoopShovel

U19 12th Man
Good team but has a chip on their shoulder like ***** says. I am not sure how well Shakib handles pressure after the way he responded to that umpiring decision against SL tbh..I really really like Mahmadulla though. He handled that situation superbly and basically overrode his captains request to leave the field and then went and won the game for them.

I think what they lack is a couple of really good fast bowlers. Mehedi is a gun spinner. It's a shame guys like Taskin haven't developed..whatever happened to him?

MagicPoopShovel

U19 12th Man
They were once only cubs, learning how to hunt. Now they are adolescents, prowling through the underbrush and preying on the feeble Kiwis. Soon they will be adults and everyone will hear their mighty tiger's roar.
yea outdated reference mate

#snakesrising

MagicPoopShovel

U19 12th Man
I hope those brats compensate the harmed R. Premadasa property.

At best they will remain a third tier team, can safely say they won't make a WC SF, esp under that arrogant priks inShakib and Rahim. No future for them imo. They should develop some brain cells and imrpve their literacy rate, so they'd actually know what to do without harming physical property.

I legit don't mind Rabada screaming at the face of a batsman at jubilation, but a whinging Shakib is far more worse for the cricketing fraternity.
Well Shakib apologised and I think the BCB are willing to pay for the damage aren't they. So the matter is basically at an end. No need to drag it on I think.

Obviously the behavior is totally wrong and they should have been reprimanded much more by the ICC.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope those brats compensate the harmed R. Premadasa property.

At best they will remain a third tier team, can safely say they won't make a WC SF, esp under that arrogant priks inShakib and Rahim. No future for them imo. They should develop some brain cells and imrpve their literacy rate, so they'd actually know what to do without harming physical property.

I legit don't mind Rabada screaming at the face of a batsman at jubilation, but a whinging Shakib is far more worse for the cricketing fraternity.
Yeah it was awful behaviour. If the players come out onto the field pointing fingers and taking their shirts off everytime an umpire makes a poor decision, we'll never see a game reach it's conclusion. Only 1 demerit for that is very strange.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bad teams/underdogs are supposed to be likeable . Somehow Bangladesh are the most unlikeable bunch in cricket. They deserve all these chokes and all the tears that come with them.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Bad teams/underdogs are supposed to be likeable . Somehow Bangladesh are the most unlikeable bunch in cricket. They deserve all these chokes and all the tears that come with them.
Imagine if we had Kohli, Nohit, Sreesanth in the 90s instead of Dravid, Laxman, Srinath in the 90s. We would have been Bangers then.