• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Allegations against Shami

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no idea,but his wife has made comments saying she's willing to reconcile with Shami if he'd return her calls, which given her allegations is... odd tstl.

Not willing to make judgements on his character before the facts come out because it's just a strange situation all round.

loterry

Cricket Spectator
When did this news come out? Was it just recently? I haven’t heard of it until you posted it up.

And let’s hope these accusations are false would be a shame to lose a talented cricketer in this fashion

ajdude

International Coach
obviously wasn’t a fan of being bopped for six by dale steyn all those years ago

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Some hilarious comments on the internet regd. this. For Hindi speakers: "isliye Shami ground pe itna sust lagta hai. sala pura time *** karega to bowling kya ghanta daalega?"

Burgey

When did this news come out? Was it just recently? I haven’t heard of it until you posted it up.

And let’s hope these accusations are false would be a shame to lose a talented cricketer in this fashion
Let's hope they're false. It would be a shame for someone to try to kill their spouse.

Burgey

Us non-Indians can't begin to imagine the pressure Shami is under here.

Burgey

Actually, us non-criminals can't begin to imagine the pressure Shami is under here.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Now Dhoni has made a statement saying that someone like Shami can't betray his wife or his country

smash84

The Tiger King
I have no idea,but his wife has made comments saying she's willing to reconcile with Shami if he'd return her calls, which given her allegations is... odd tstl.

Not willing to make judgements on his character before the facts come out because it's just a strange situation all round.
This