• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Allegations against Shami

cnerd123

likes this
Well by reading his hilarious whatsapp ***ting and the stuff he does at his stop over in Dubai, it is pretty obvious he has a very high libido. He'll go after anything that looks attractive.
Wait Shami ***ting girls is a thing that you can read over the internet?

The Indian Cricket Fans community is a lot more salacious than I expected

SeamUp

International Coach
He was cleared of the fixing charges byy the BCCI. The other case is still open so I think we should reserve our judgement.
Fair enough. Assumed the BCCI were keeping him off the contract list because of this.

Saying that after reading some of her arbitrary comments then I still think something is not right with her claims. Hopefully this is sorted soon for the innocent's sakes.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Why I don't think the fixing allegations are true:

He left his father on his deathbed to play a test for India. Can't imagine a player like that fixing games.