• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Confirmed: Rabada banned for two matches

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
The current points system was only implemented a couple of years ago, probably because incidents like that (before this current system was introduced) one only resulted in meaningless fines.

Chrish

International Debutant
The current points system was only implemented a couple of years ago, probably because incidents like that (before this current system was introduced) one only resulted in meaningless fines.
Figured. Was wondering how come Mcgrath/ Warne got away with it for so long ??

cnerd123

likes this
And to be perfectly fair, Rabada knew he was 1 demerit point away from a ban, and he sent off Warner anyways. He fully deserves the ban. No sympathy. It's all his fault and he needs to learn to respect the rules.

the big bambino

International Captain
I didnt walk off because my team was losing you muppet, ive hung in through much worse than that.. I had a spell because of children like you making ****wit posts like this which were annoying the crap out of me. You were 100% a major contributor in making that the worst Ashes subbie ever.

Now back on topic.....you want some sauce on that massive chip of yours? Must be tough with eveyone being so mean to the Aussies.
If ever there was a prototype for whinging pom you'd be it. Can't think of what I said that upset you but I'm sure it wouldn't matter to a normal person as opposed to a snowflake.

Last edited:

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Figured. Was wondering how come Mcgrath/ Warne got away with it for so long ??
McGrath actually got suspended for an ODI back in 2001/02 over disputing an umpire's decision while batting. I think Darren Lehmann is the only other Australian to get suspended for on-field behaviour in this century.

I think many would be surprised how few times Warne got in trouble with the match refs/umps; I'm pretty certain that Gilchrist actually got more sanctions from match referees than Warne!

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Once you allow deliberate physical contact on the field, all bets are off re. player behaviour. You'll end up with a bloke wrapping a bat around a bowler's head once you allow it to start.
Brings to mind Miandad about to whack Lillee over the head with his bat all those years ago. Without any provocation whatsoever.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If ever there was a prototype for whinging pom you'd be it. Can't think of what I said that upset you but I'm sure it wouldn't matter to a normal person as opposed to a snowflake.
Snowflake? Bed wetter? Whingeing Pom?? Just like the cricketers with their self governed "line" mate you are the stereotypical Aussie sports fan that likes to dish it out but cries foul when a bit comes back your way.

Just look at your posts to ***** and to me, and if you really should see that you're just being a softcock. Fmd all I said to you was "waaaahhh".

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Brings to mind Miandad about to whack Lillee over the head with his bat all those years ago. Without any provocation whatsoever.
I actually think how Australia reacted to that has set the standard for how they react to pretty much all controversial on-field incidents since then.

Even by the standards of back then, it’s pretty astonishing how churlish and petulant Australia and Lillee reacted to the incident. It’s patently obvious to anyone who’s watched the footage that Lillee was the instigator of the confrontation on two occasions but Australia refused to accept that.

As this video shows of the event and aftermath, management and of course Lillee himself refused to take any responsibility of the action and the players initially only fined him $200! Sure, Javed was a known antagonist but to even semi-justify Lillee kicking him when Minandad had his back to him was pretty astonishing.

The umpires complained about the leniency and he then got suspended for 2 ODIs but even in his recent autobiography, Greg Chappell was claiming that there was footage from another angle (conveniently never made public) showing Javed to be at fault.

Last edited:

the big bambino

International Captain
Snowflake? Bed wetter? Whingeing Pom?? Just like the cricketers with their self governed "line" mate you are the stereotypical Aussie sports fan that likes to dish it out but cries foul when a bit comes back your way.

Just look at your posts to ***** and to me, and if you really should see that you're just being a softcock. Fmd all I said to you was "waaaahhh".
Lets not pretend that you walked off the site because of posts. You used that as an excuse because your side was getting whacked and needed to invent an outrage to slink off. And oh boy I must be imagining all the Australia bashing eh? I can't be reading yours and other's, obsession with Australia and lines surely? Completely made that up haven't I? Its you that can't take it. I mean here we have cases where QDK and KG have been penalised by the authorities for crossing the line and you whinge about Aussies not being able to take it. I'll repeat because you are giving me reason to think you maybe slow. That's the independent authorities telling you a line has been crossed, not the mythological Aussie cricketer or fan you seem to have an unhealthy obsession.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Lets not pretend that you walked off the site because of posts. You used that as an excuse because your side was getting whacked and needed to invent an outrage to slink off. And oh boy I must be imagining all the Australia bashing eh? I can't be reading yours and other's, obsession with Australia and lines surely? Completely made that up haven't I? Its you that can't take it. I mean here we have cases where QDK and KG have been penalised by the authorities for crossing the line and you whinge about Aussies not being able to take it. I'll repeat because you are giving me reason to think you maybe slow. That's the independent authorities telling you a line has been crossed, not the mythological Aussie cricketer or fan you seem to have an unhealthy obsession.
Look mate your making a ****load of assumptions here and they are all wrong. I dont need to justify myself to you but I'm telling you straight out i had a spell from this site because you and a few others were carrying on like ****wits and for the first time since Ive been here i wasnt enjoying the place because of it.

Of course there is far more mileage in it for you to make out I had a sook and left because my team was losing......just ignore the fact that Ive survived 2 whitewashes and the best part of 90s without taking my ball and going home. But hey......don't let then truth stand in the way of a good yarn will you.

Wwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd can you two blokes settle down a bit? This is Tendulkar thread level posting.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair enough, but you'll both just end up copping bans or infractions over a spat about nowt.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Well if the mods feel the need to intervene i would certainly hope they look at whos throwing around the personal insults.......or am I being a snowflake or bed wetter again?