• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jamie Cox

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Plenty of Aus users who might be interested, some people who follow English cricket or cricket in general but also because I'm unashamedly trying to get as many as possible to go to SouthWestCricket that I have set up.
Sorry if it wasn't your cup of tea but self promotion is everything for a small site like mine, admit it was a slightly odd post :)

JF, SouthWestCricket

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
D'oh..

I see your point (s)! Yes, please. Will endeavour not to plonk posts anywhere in future! cheer, JF

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
jf2001 said:
I see your point (s)! Yes, please. Will endeavour not to plonk posts anywhere in future! cheer, JF
Tchoh, tsk!!!

You'd have thought that BCR could have just let it die quietly and not remind me that I've got to wait at least another year before journeying to Lord's to kick serious Lancashire, Festershire, Snotts, Owmuch?I'mnotpayin'thatshire or anywhere else's ass

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Botham

His real name is Tim, no, not me, though I met him at Lords and Hove.
I have a photo on www.southwestcricket.com under Somerset Photos of me looking surprisingly chipper after us choking v sussex. Tall, skinny, typical Richard Johnson - fast bowler who has more injuries than wickets. Less hairy though!!

cheers, John

Langeveldt

Soutie
Fair enough... Im a bit of a photographer myself and if there is a demand I would be happy to share them with you guys... Give me an email or MSN me if you want, address is in my sig