• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** ICC World Cup Qualifiers 2018

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So in the strangest possible way, it might end up being Windies and Afghans after all. Love it.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Williams with the Misbah paddle scoop of death

Nice of Mustafa to not Mankad him earlier and give a warning instead btw.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man this is really unfortunate for Zimbabwe though. D/L has royally ****ed them over.

SeamUp

International Coach
BTW UAE have decided to be party killers from nowhere. So lethal especially as it is against the home team.

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
I really don't know who I want to win here. I like Zimbabwe, I have no liking for the UAE, but then I like Ireland and Afghanistan too so....

Basically, **** off ICC.