• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Dhawan's legside isn't even his strongest area and he's just been hammering them into the stands there all day. Did get lucky with a few top edges tbf.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
India were on their way to get 185 easily if they had a second competent batsman but Pant completely ****ed it up. The team selector ****ed it up by putting a guy with a tiny dong strike rate out there at #5.

vcs

Quite an innings by Dhawan. Not sure they'll bat 50 overs though LOL

Daemon

You're aware Pant is there because of his hitting ability? Strike rate of 160 in T20s. Was the right decision to send him out, it's just that he's played terribly.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
That was pathetic by Pant. I think the selectors accidentally put him on the men's team instead of the women's team where he belongs. I wonder why Rahul was benched again. If he came in at 5, India scores 200+.

vcs

Hah, stupid post by me earlier. Thought this was an ODI series for some reason.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
You're aware Pant is there because of his hitting ability? Strike rate of 160 in T20s. Was the right decision to send him out, it's just that he's played terribly.
LOL in domestic cricket which means **** all. He's proven he doesn't know how to accelerate on the international stage.

Niall

International Coach
LOL in domestic cricket which means **** all. He's proven he doesn't know how to accelerate on the international stage.
He was a baller in the IPL so he deserves a look. Not as if India have many other obvious hitting options.

He was crap today however tbf.

Daemon

Not sure who watched Thakur and thought he was fit for international cricket. Thoroughly mediocre.