• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Hong Kong have less than a thousand people playing cricket and 3 turf pitches and even we managed to beat Bangladesh in a T20.

You're not impressive.
Which nationality are you, *****? I always do a double take when club supporters use the collective first person while discussing their allegiances. A bit parochial from me, admittedly.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Posting like randy's is cute when it's coming from a minnow team, wouldn't be the same story if an Indian or Australian supporter was going on like that though

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Learning new (premature) celebration dance steps has its appeal, I guess.