• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

MagicPoopShovel

U19 12th Man
You're new here. Here's a tip. Never apologise for offending someone. If they get offended, good. Double down and offend them further. That's the CW way.
Cheers mate. I am looking forward to India "C" winning this trophy by beating SL in the finals.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India's pace attack is the worst of the 3. Should open with Pandya and Umadkat and just bowl 3 spinners imo.

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
Just get India to play on swinging pitches, now that Bhuvi/Bumrah aren't in the squad there is far lesser risk of the other teams being blown away completely. On a flat pitch it might be difficult to outscore Rohit himself for whole teams.

Daemon

Not the best start this.

Our bowling is so reliant on Chahal today. Surprised Shankar is playing, dude barely picked up a wicket in the whole of SMAT. I guess we definitely need the extra batting though.

Last edited:

robbypark

U19 Debutant
Not the best start this.

Our bowling is so reliant on Chahal today. Surprised Shankar is playing, dude barely picked up a wicket in the whole of SMAT. I guess we definitely need the extra batting though.
Why isn't Rahul batting?

Daemon

Pandey just really struggles to get the the run rate flowing, more of an ODI batsman.
His idea of acceleration is basically move around the crease, swing the bat as hard as you can, lose your shape and get your head in all kinds of awful positions