• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Nidahas Tri-Series T20I Trophy 2018

Aaravpal248

Cricket Spectator
Kuldeep has been the tighter and more reliable bowler I think.

Right. The pair of Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav picked up 33 wickets in six ODIs as India marched to a historic maiden bilateral 5-1 series win on South African soil.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shakib is shown to be really low down in the Cricinfo batting order. Also didn't finish his quota of overs. Something wrong?

robbypark

U19 Debutant
Sri Lanka is an embarrassment to cricket. They are so bad - they should have to qualify for every major tournament. They literally had umps cheating for them and they still lost to Bangladesh TWICE at HOME.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man these two teams sure do care about this series. :D

Will be funny if India's B team gives Bangladesh a tonking in the final.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
Man these two teams sure do care about this series. :D

Will be funny if India's B team gives Bangladesh a tonking in the final.
It will be a domination for India. If they bat first, they'll win by 30+ runs. If they bowl, they'll win by 6 wickets. Bangladesh at their best is still an amateur team and they gave all their energy, both physical and mental in this one.

Himannv

International Coach
Sri Lanka is an embarrassment to cricket. They are so bad - they should have to qualify for every major tournament. They literally had umps cheating for them and they still lost to Bangladesh TWICE at HOME.
Meh, Bangladesh deserved to snake dance their way to the finals.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
We were the first team to beat PAk in UAE, and we did that by getting cantered 3-0 at home Vs India.

Just cos India is one of the best teams in the world, that doesn't mean the sides that lose to them are pathetic.We won test series touring to BAN and PAK.
Dude, you just lost to Bangladesh twice at home. Bangladesh. You guys suck.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I guess Match referee would like to see few players after this. Demerit points, Suspension looming

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It will be a domination for India. If they bat first, they'll win by 30+ runs. If they bowl, they'll win by 6 wickets. Bangladesh at their best is still an amateur team and they gave all their energy, both physical and mental in this one.
Couldn't care less about the result TBH. I might even cheer for Bangladesh.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Absolutely gutted but well done to Bangladesh on the win and the final..anyone who thinks that they are not a decent team in these conditions and this format needs to watch them more-having said that I did expect us to win.. that last ball from udana was ****, would have fancied my chances hitting that for six too..he simply isn't good enough and thisara isn't captain material (yet)

Last edited: