• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Top Tier Test Batsman Will Be Rashid Khan's Bunny?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be determined...

But feel free to chime in...

Kohli versus Rashid will be one for the generation in my opinion.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm really hoping we'll get to see him play tests in Australia. He has the potential to be every bit as effective as Warne here.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Rashid Khan will savour Rahane like Afghan kebabs back home.
An Afghan Kebab shop just opened up near my house and they are bloody good ****. We are now on first name basis with each other (actually - just first nod - they don't speak much English)

Kirkut

International Regular
An Afghan Kebab shop just opened up near my house and they are bloody good ****. We are now on first name basis with each other (actually - just first nod - they don't speak much English)
Are you sure they're Afghans? You could be confusing it with a Shawarma shop.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
There's only one Afghan restaurant on just-eat serving to our place; and they are simply superb. I haven't tried their kebabs yet though.