• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the big 1-5-0-0

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
there are now more than 1500 cricketweb members!! obviously not all of them frequently check this site anymore but thats a great achievement.

Craig

World Traveller
Judging by your posts and that you have been here for a year, you arent either.

Still a fantastic achievement.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I am new. Just one day old here and I must confess I have really enjoyed myself.

This is a cricket forum where u can discuss cricket, relax and smile all at the same time. One cant say that of most other cricket message boards.

Thanks to everyone here.

DJ

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'd like to thank me for making this board so enjoyable over the last week or so.

I'm welcome.

Craig

World Traveller
masterblaster said:
Well done CW and to all the hard working staff and enthusiastic supporters that make this place great!
I echo your statements completely.

I have been here nearly 1 year, what a year!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Judging by your posts and that you have been here for a year, you arent either.
yeh thats a fair enough call, i gave this site up for about 10 months of the year ive been here but im baaac. development league is mad and go icc (the game)

twctopcat

International Regular
Definitely, was never really into forums until i found this one, but always find there's something good to talk about, long may it continue! :D

PY

International Coach
October 2001 if my memory serves me correctly, James' starting date is that anyway. :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PY said:
October 2001 if my memory serves me correctly, James' starting date is that anyway. :)
Absolutely right.

James, Andre and Corey are the remainder of the old guard, and then there's the Marc-Rich-Neil generation, then you all appeared... we're like the EU :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Absolutely right.

James, Andre and Corey are the remainder of the old guard, and then there's the Marc-Rich-Neil generation, then you all appeared... we're like the EU :)
EH! Keep politics out of this! ;)

Anyway, congrats to the community. Let's see if we can get all these guys active, too :)

DJ

School Boy/Girl Captain
Although the forum really came to life with the arrival of the Bumfluffmeister last month.

You don't have to thank me formally - I can tell your hearts are overflowing with gratitude.

Andre

International Regular
Back in the early days of October 2001, and even before then, I hoped that Cricket Web would make something decent.

2 and a half years down the track, 1500 members. Times I thought that we would never reach it are all forgotten now as the site has reached an important landmark.

Thanks to all those involved - fellow staff, forum members, visitors who choose not to post in the forums - for helping make CW what it is. A site that I enjoy very much and hope to see prosper in the future.

Take a bow, James. It's been fun :cool:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Absolutely right.

Then the Indian generation or the terrace elements you guys refer to them as. The India Vs England banter that was going on then really got me hooked to CW as i couldn't stop laughing while visiting the forum .

I have been on this forum for about 1 1/2 yr now and i think i will extend it to as long as i can :cool: . The moderators on CW have been great and one of the primary reasons for the success of this forum

Last edited:

V Reddy

International Debutant
DJ Bumfluff said:
Although the forum really came to life with the arrival of the Bumfluffmeister last month.

You don't have to thank me formally - I can tell your hearts are overflowing with gratitude.
Your post reminds me of some of my messages on the Fantasy Cricket and Prediction League overall scores topics :notworthy :laughing: . Do check them out