• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time England XI game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With the Australian 16th and final XI currently being completed it was voted to try the same exercise with England. Here is the link to the aussie one:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/77433-all-time-australian-xi-game-17.html

England has obviously had the most Test Cricketers so I think we could aim to name the top 16 teams too. If unsure how this works I will ask to name your pick on a few categories at a time and the highest voted player makes the team. When its a tie, I vote.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
- Name your two all time England XI opening bowlers
- Select the England XI keeper
- Name 1 England opening batsman

Voting will usually go for around 24 hours. The more voters the better, hope most of the guys taking part in the Aussie one have a go too.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should just start the next question, this is looking like a foregone conclusion.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
- Name your two all time England XI opening bowlers
- Select the England XI keeper
- Name 1 England opening batsman

Voting will usually go for around 24 hours. The more voters the better, hope most of the guys taking part in the Aussie one have a go too.
Stuart Broad
James Anderson

Geraint Jones

Keaton Jennings

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Geraint Jones,
Geraint Jones,

Calling Geraint Jones,

Geraint Jones,
Geraint Jones wake up now!

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome. It's going to be fun comparing the Aussie and English sides as we go.

Barnes
Trueman
Knott
Hobbs