• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Hall of Fame (Stage 1 - Pool)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Tried this idea before without success. Hopefully it will work now.

Steps:

I)The Pool: Nominate upto 50 players you want. All nominated will go into a large pool
II) Preliminary ballot: All will be asked to vote for upto 50 players from the pool. The 50 players to recieve maximum votes will go into the final ballot.
III) From the Final 50, all will be asked to vote for 25 players. The 25 players getting the most votes will be the inaugural inductees to the hall of fame.

Criteria -

I) Player must have player 10 seasons of at least domestic cricket in whatever form it existed in the player's time.
II) Player must have not played a game of FC, Tests, LOI, LO, T20I, T20 etc for at least 5 years.

For non players like administrators, pioneers, writers and other contributors to the game, there is no such season requirement.

After the first two years of 25 players each, 10 players will be inducted each year for the next 5 years and then 5 players each year.

I will keep each step open for 7 days.

So, nominate away!

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I)The Pool: Nominate upto 50 players you want. All nominated will go into a large pool
Assuming this is like The Sims and you can remove the ladder from the pool, I nominate Shane Warne, Ravi Shastri and Kevin Pietersen.