• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unbreakable Records In ODI-Cricket

priyu323

Cricket Spectator
Lets play now ....so which ODI cricket record is still stand didn't break by any cricketer? or What are the Unbreakable Records In ODI Cricket Till 2018 ?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
There are no unbreakable ODI records. ABD and Kohli between them can demolish them all. Many times over.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I reckon 264 is definately beatable......a team score of 500 is not far away imo.

priyu323

Cricket Spectator
Ask to your mother first @Singh767 .....I'm dam sure she will show u right part of her body ... lol

priyu323

Cricket Spectator
For example the one ODI record which will still remains i.e.
ChamindaVaas’s One Day International Bowling Figures of 8/19

Now I hope you now what I'm talking about. So answer it with right one.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would say all batting ones are open to be beaten, the bowling one of Vaas will probably stay forever though as those are ridiculous figures.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would say all batting ones are open to be beaten, the bowling one of Vaas will probably stay forever though as those are ridiculous figures.
Nah fairly certain playing lesser nations will see some stupid records being broken. Binny took 6/8 for example against Bangladesh. Just needed the others to take a few less and he'd have done better than Vaas.