• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time world ODI XI game

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I like that Zaheer Abbas is in the 2nd XI. Would have been great if Dean Jones could be part of 2nd XI instead of 3rd, may be swapping his place with Symonds. Before Kohli and De Villiers cemented their place in the gold class of batsmen, I used to have both Abbas and Jones in my ATG XI. Early pioneers of the short format should get their due recognition.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Weldone, why don't we continue the game? We can atleast get the 12th XI completed. There are still good players like Du Plessis etc who have not got into the list.
The forum interest waned off towards the end. There is no point re-starting this just for one more team (I am happy to continue for at least 5 more teams if people stay interested - but they won't even if they say otherwise now). Maybe we can do a brand new version of this whole exercise after 2-4 years.

gftw

U19 12th Man
Well im definitely interested but not sure if anyone else is lol. Seems like it would be a lot of fun.