• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2018

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The ironic thing about these wash-outs is Chester-le is the only match which would have gone ahead as there hasn't been any rain in the north east - in fact it has been reasonably mild.

PS

Kent fielding a very strong side for tomorrow's tour match, weather pending, with Pakistan,

Joe Denly (c), 23 Daniel Bell-Drummond, 58 Sean Dickson, 16 Zak Crawley, 10 Alex Blake, 42 Will Gidman, 12 Adam Rouse (wk), 25 Calum Haggett, 1 Harry Podmore, 33 Adam Riley, 5 Ivan Thomas.

Pakistan,

Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Azhar Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Sami Aslam, Haris Sohail, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Saad Ali, Asad Shafiq, Usman Salahuddin, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Abbas, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Faheem Ashraf).

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How the **** did Renshaw get so memed into being Hayden 2.0? I've never seen the likes of this

S.Kennedy

How the **** did Renshaw get so memed into being Hayden 2.0? I've never seen the likes of this
It is making Australia's dropping him for Bancroft look even stupider, and from a Somerset perspective sandpaper-gate a great stroke of fortune!

Jennings and Hameed are, to use the American expression, sucking ass. Come on Lanky.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Wait what

EDIT: Oh man these aren't slog sweeps off spinners either. Sixes straight over the bowler's head

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
He'll literally be Hayden Lite if he doesn't increase his upper body strength. Looks like the Ashwin of Australia.

Borges

International Regular
So, why do you guys play this county cricket in the middle of the English monsoon?
How about starting this in, say, middle of May instead of mid-April?

S.Kennedy

So, why do you guys play this county cricket in the middle of the English monsoon?
How about starting this in, say, middle of May instead of mid-April?
Because they have stuck all of the rubbish you Indians love in high-summer (July-August).

Borges

International Regular
Because they have stuck all of the rubbish you Indians love in high-summer (July-August).
Interesting. So this ECB schedules their domestic tournaments in a way designed to please the Indians who may be visiting in the summer.

S.Kennedy

It is looking good for Lanky now. I think this is now above par.

Interesting. So this ECB schedules their domestic tournaments in a way designed to please the Indians who may be visiting in the summer.
Not really to pander to Indians as this format is popular among British ''lads on the piss'', and I doubt Indians give two ****s about the Blast, but they chuck all the twenty20 rubbish in the summer.

Why do you think England's spinners are rubbish, and that England cannot produce a 90mph bowler?

Last edited: