• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ben Stokes Charged with Affray

WCN

Cricket Spectator
Hi Team,

Ben Stokes has been charged with affray following his bristol nightclub incidient - this carries a maximum sentance of 3 years

Let me know your thoughts - when will we see him & we will go to prison?

Cheers

WCN

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There’s a thread on this in the Ashes subforum mate, if you want your eyes to bleed.

Imo he’s lucky to have been charged only with that. Can’t woeak for the UK but over here affray is often a “the bloke who did the damage is a good fella, you’re all nicked” type offence.

Daemon

Hi Team,

Ben Stokes has been charged with affray following his bristol nightclub incidient - this carries a maximum sentance of 3 years

Let me know your thoughts - when will we see him & we will go to prison?

Cheers

WCN
James to organise a CW excursion this weekend

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Im up for a group visit to see Ben if he does go down.

PS.

Can we merge threads and move it out of the Ashes subbie?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Next time he bowls a bouncer and sledges a batsman, the response should be, "Calm down bro, I am very affray."

Daemon

Personally look forward to awkward silence after a commentator says "that's a nice punch through the offside"