• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look how ***** has abandoned one of his seventeen teams here to post almost exclusively about a meaningless T20 tourney. Sad.

vcs

8 wickets on debut for Dananjaya. He should have played Tests against India.

Daemon

Great stuff from Silva. Dude was on his way to becoming another Fawad Alam before this.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done Sri Lanka on a thumping victory! Another not out for Roshen and excellent returns for Akila as I thought...good to see the average Herath ( well according to a numpty Indian commentator anyway) back in the wickets.. that's what a mute button is for..

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
It is encouraging to see Akhila Dhananjaya is sticking to his stock ball, the off break, and spinning it hard. Unlike Mendis, even after his mystery wears off, he will be left with the ball that spin miles and the one that go straight on.

Himannv

International Coach
8 wickets on debut for Dananjaya. He should have played Tests against India.
I personally like the fact that he made his debut on a pitch that suits him and in a game that we were likely to win. This will give him confidence and hopefully he will push on from here.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Brilliant to see Herath become the highest wicket taking left arm bowler passing the great Wasim...fantastic achievement.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
if we can keep Banglas to 180 here that will be a good effort as I am not sure we have enough batting in our line up..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
great win for us..really pleasantly surprised by Kusal Mendis in this format..nice to see Shanaka getting some too..one more game to go for a clean sweep which would be a fantastic turnaround by Hathurasinghe considering we were getting whupped by everyone a few months ago..onwards and upwards.
@Mr Mister-not sure tbh but I cant see him coming back..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done Sri Lanka on a thumping victory and clean sweep in Bangladesh which considering where we were a few months ago, is a fantastic achievement..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
yes i have to say i am really surprised as I didn't think he was suited to this format but pleased to say I was wrong!! I would like to see Gunaratne and KP back in this team tho..