• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's Future - The Real Tests

sphynx

U19 Debutant
Theres quite a bit of shield though isn't there?

There's 2 games I think, with one of those after the squad has been picked.

The T20I series overlaps the tour games.

There's talk Warner, Cummins, M.Marsh etc will be picked for these T20I's over the tour game, Smith is going over to SA early with the rest of the squad.

Hopefully sanity prevails with selection.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's 2 games I think, with one of those after the squad has been picked.

The T20I series overlaps the tour games.

There's talk Warner, Cummins, M.Marsh etc will be picked for these T20I's over the tour game, Smith is going over to SA early with the rest of the squad.

Hopefully sanity prevails with selection.
I'd rather Warner and co. go over to South Africa rather than play the silly T20s. You can easily replace those guys with younger players from the Big Bash (who might even do better anyway given they've been playing non-stop T20s for months).