• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

ajdude

International Coach
starc: "come at me, come at me"

ffs i'm glad that didn't come up through the stump mics or i would've puked

SeamUp

International Coach
Kudu is so much better when he is looking to score.

He is doing much better this innings not playing across the ball and out in front.

Like Bancroft fighting technical demons they got through at FC level.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
With the game basically over... nice to still see some test cricket going on. Good experience for Markram and de Bruyn.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How good is it that this test is finally alive with something resembling passion?

I hope de Bruyn and Starc get fined horribly for this show, I really hate to see this

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Whats Stork saying?

Don't mind some words being flung around tbh

At least they arent boring ****s just going through the motions

ajdude

International Coach
nah like i'm all for chat but "come at me" is the pinaccle of cringe. make fun of de bruyn's cricinfo picture or something ffs