• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Geez it’s pretty great how early they catch this stuff these days. A decade ago he’d have played IPL and maybe really cracked it then missed a year, come back a yard slower with a dinky chest-on action.

Marius

International Debutant
I've addressed a couple of these points already. Most of the rest are too subjective to hold conversation on. You believe them to be important in part because you hold a high opinion of him as a captain. I believe them to be unimportant in part because I do not.

Don't you think that the primary job of a captain is to win matches though? Given that everyone else won a higher percentage of games than him, doesn't this lower him in your estimation?
This is why Smith was our best captain ever: https://www.playersvoice.com.au/graeme-smith-case-study-team-culture/#6FkAKkyEMJTK6boZ.97

slippy888

International Captain
Hi guys i am back from my ban and i basically think the Australia cricket board over reacted and ruined Steve Smith life

Last edited: