• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
What is it with QDK that he seems to completely forget how to bat sometimes? Batsmen like him that are usually good but plumb the lowest of lows when in bad form confuse me.

Spark

Global Moderator
i like the cognitive dissonance between making a spreadsheet and having one column being mostly "cbf"

SeamUp

International Coach
I reckon de Bruyn is playing the first test match.

Markram
Elgar
Amla
AB
Faf
de Bruyn
de Kock
Philander
Maharaj
Rabada
Morkel

12th Ngidi

If Faf misses out and with Bavuma out then it may be interesting to watch batting performances for SA A or they may go 'all-rounder' route. I would seriously consider Klaasen though.

Marius

International Debutant
I reckon de Bruyn is playing the first test match.

Markram
Elgar
Amla
AB
Faf
de Bruyn
de Kock
Philander
Maharaj
Rabada
Morkel

12th Ngidi

If Faf misses out and with Bavuma out then it may be interesting to watch batting performances for SA A or they may go 'all-rounder' route. I would seriously consider Klaasen though.
Play Klaasen just as a batsman?

Marius

International Debutant
Not yet but cricinfo got the injury news from Doc Moosajee.

I wonder if that includes a game for Titans to prove fitness.

Yeah, if Faf misses out which supposedly may happen I would play Klaasen at 6 or 7
He's got decent FC stats, do you know what his franchise stats look like? Wish Cricinfo could separate them out (of the three-day stuff shouldn't have FC status).

I know he plays for the Titans as a batsman sometimes.