• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2017/18

BeeGee

International Captain
If I had a dollar for every time Williamson has hit the ball to the point fielder...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Williamson’s looked tidy today. Good sign for 2018,was looking a bit average against WI

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Millsy as bowling coach. I reckon he'd be better than Jurgensen full-time.

Howsie

International Captain
I wonder how long Latham can live off that 100 against India? Ronchi managed two and a bit years, Latham could probably beat that.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I wonder how long Latham can live off that 100 against India? Ronchi managed two and a bit years, Latham could probably beat that.
He does need to prove himself against quick bowling through the middle overs - one of our best against spin and is obviously a test opener so can play fast bowling, but turning over the strike against pace through the middle overs of an ODI? Not sure yet.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Ronchi was lucky to exist in a time where Watling was sub-par in ODIs and there was no one else ready. Latham has Phillips and Seifert knocking his door down hard.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Geezus that is a good hit.

In before someone on social media says 'shall we ban bowling as well as orange shirts'