• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2017/18

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
It's not a bad pitch, it's just obviously slow. Taylor only scored at 80 and Latham didn't get that many.
Taylor was going at a run a ball from ball one and only slowed down when Williamson got out. Latham was going at a run a ball until he needed to start tonking which he's not suited to.

If Pakistan lose it won't be from running out of overs and batting slowly.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Taylor was going at a run a ball from ball one and only slowed down when Williamson got out. Latham was going at a run a ball until he needed to start tonking which he's not suited to.

If Pakistan lose it won't be from running out of overs and batting slowly.
Taylor is in godlike form

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Perhaps it might be due to good bowling from an attack that's at least as good as theirs. Remember they could only muster 240-odd on a faster pitch than this in Nelson.
Well yeah. NZ will have to take wickets, pure and simple. The onus won't be on Pakistan to score quickly to get the runs before time runs out. It'll be on NZ to defend a lower score.