• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waugh's West Indies tour diary?

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Will appreciate if anyone can give me his views on Steve Waugh's West Indies tour diary 1995. Is it worth buying?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I read that enormous tome. It has a bit about that tour in it but doesn't focus extensively on it.

Woodster

International Captain
I used to hate Steve Waugh the cricketer, inevitable really due to our lack of success in the Ashes against him and his team, but I found his autobiography really very interesting. One of the best cricket books I've ever read.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah its worth it, great insights into the team and the tour. Cant be much of an expense these days surely???