• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why was he so deep? He’s belted that to cover and is still well past the stumps by the time the throw comes in

Spark

Global Moderator
he could have hit that literally anywhere and gotten one, the fielders were that far back

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can't help but think Michael Lumb would have been the difference for the sixers

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah terrible news.

Looking forward to this game. I was on the Heat but without Lynn I think youd have to favour Stars in a tight one.

In saying that not many of the stars players are actually in form.

SeamUp

International Coach
Thing that always gets me about Queensland and the Heat.

Generally they produce decent quicks. But probably their best two - The Heat don't have in Neser and Stanlake and you end up stuck with Cutting, Steketee and Gannon types. So they also have to go searching for Lalor.