• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wtf forgot Blizzard was playing

lol @ batting him at no. 8, Thunder really don't rate him do they. Should be opening instead of Patterson.

Spikey

holy **** mitch who has non stop bowled stupid **** just straight up hit one of the smartest shots in BBL history

TheJediBrah

The real reason Thunder got McClenaghan: for his batting in this crunch game.

Bowling 4 overs of trash a match for 40+ runs was all a decoy for his real purpose

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The 'gades catching tonight was better than most international teams. Only spilled one half chance and took absolutely everything else.

The Heat without Burns/B Mac/Lynn are half the team that they are when they have all three. Our bowling has always been trash too, though Swepson is decent. Half the runs taken off of him were in one over. Overall without our big three bats we are trash.

Was impressed enough by Renshaw tonight. Looked surprisingly decent in this format. Heazlett on the other hand... I just don't think I've ever seen him get to double figures.

TheJediBrah

The 'gades catching tonight was better than most international teams. Only spilled one half chance and took absolutely everything else.

The Heat without Burns/B Mac/Lynn are half the team that they are when they have all three. Our bowling has always been trash too, though Swepson is decent. Half the runs taken off of him were in one over. Overall without our big three bats we are trash.

Was impressed enough by Renshaw tonight. Looked surprisingly decent in this format. Heazlett on the other hand... I just don't think I've ever seen him get to double figures.
That's Heazlett's game. He looks a million bucks, plays some super shots but then just gets out.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was like the gades made up for all the rubbish fielding for the entire series in a single night.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Now that I think about it though, Brisbane was exceptionally dire even for the poor standard of catching this season.

Spark

Global Moderator
I like pretty much all the Scorchers bowlers individually but there's a deep pleasure about watching them get mutilated like this.