• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just shows how good the international feilding actually is.
Imagine what mere mortals would be like☺
I don't know about others but my local club comp seems to be better in terms of outfield catching at least. Of course we don't have to deal with huge crowds and rarely play under lights though.

TheJediBrah

The rest of the Heat batsmen trying to balance out the excitement Bash Brothers by being as **** boring as possible

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow what a choice that is, it'll be Joe Denly like Australia has never seen him before.

Gnske

As if Dan would have anyone believe that Cutting hitting sixes is in any script for this season.

stephen

You too? What does his race have to do with his nature? I'm white with a regular upbringing and I can barely talk normally at all.

It's always about colour in this forum.
I wasn't commenting at all on Short, just my interpretation of what ajdude posted. If Short was raised in a remote indigenous community (again, I have no idea if he was or not) then that may factor into any apparent shyness.

I didn't even watch the game last night nor see Short talk.

And that ball to Burns was going way down leg.

stephen

Ha Burns was unhappy with that LBW as well. Was entirely diplomatic about it though.

Spikey

everyone complains about the fielding but the BBL has just given us Joe Burns opening the bowling to David Willey

TheJediBrah

No way in hell are scorchers even getting close to this

Willey 1 (7) . . . why is he opening, seriously?

TheJediBrah

I feel like they're sending Willey out as a pinch hitter but he's got other ideas and wants to stroke a nice run a ball 60

Gnske

everyone complains about the fielding but the BBL has just given us Joe Burns opening the bowling to David Willey
Well when you can get a test player out with your bowling who can argue with it?

Spikey

I'm so happy for Hilton when he gets out through a dismissal other than bowled

ajdude

International Coach
Wow ajdude I don't even know how to respond to that. I didn't expect this from you.
knew i'd worded this funnily. you see a lot of AFL players from remote backgrounds who aren't used to speaking to the media and don't have the media training that people from other states are provided with, just thought it may have been the case here. from what i hear he grew up in a remote community near Katherine away from this sort of spotlight and naturally he's going to be shyer.

Last edited:

Starfighter

I've got conflicting feelings. Perth lost, which is a good thing, a very good thing, but Brisbane won, which is a bad thing.