• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wbbl ︳03

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep quality, I quite like Thunders spinner gibson and nicola carey is a handy all rounder too.

I also really like Adelaides bowling lineup. Batting is a little weak. Whens the next TV game?
Might be some double headers next weekend.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I want to take my daughter to a wbbl game but all of the heat home games seem to be on Fridays when I'll be at work. AB Oval is such a great place to watch cricket as well.

_Ed_

Camberwell looks like a nice ground, and there's a decent crowd in for this game. Heat cruising at the moment, but I'm hoping for a Tahuhu or Satterthwaite-inspired comeback.

_Ed_

The comeback is on! Two quick wickets, including Mooney who was looking very good. Could go either way now.

EDIT: Make that three...

EDIT 2: Four!

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Did anyone else see the last ball of the Renegades v Sixers game today?Crazy.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting scenario, for sure. I lean dead ball but can see the argument that it was still alive.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Healy was so bad during the Super Over. Cant believe she is the Australian keeper.