• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ Home Summer Saved

Athlai

Not Terrible
Attendance went up like 50% last time they started this promotion.

And who doesn’t enjoy the cool refreshing taste of a tui

Athlai

Not Terrible
Who needs tests when we can watch fat blokes desperately fail at trying to catch cricket balls

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
FFS man, I read the thread title & I thought I was going to read that some common sense prevailed and NZC somehow managed to schedule a Test or two with Pakistan in trade for some of the meaningless ODIs and T20s. :/
Same. :( Or added a third test onto the England tour.

I don't understand how Tui even makes enough profit to give away this sort of money, haven't seen anyone drink it in years. It isn't even in any pubs anymore.

Last edited: