• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

anil1405

International Captain
Haha. That was a calculated gamble I had taken as Perera is only set to play 2 tests this quarter while Shamsi was likely to play all formats. So hoping that Shamsi overtakes Dilruwan's wicket tally in LOIs.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Shamsi has left the country.

I didn't realize Perera was dropped lol.

Picked Masakadza under any option without knowing Perera was available.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Thanks to Maharaj's 8fer, Imam's 100 and Dhananja De Silva's 60 I'm in the lead.

Now for tomorrow, hopefully Phatty does the same and get an 8fer.

Teuton

International Captain
We don't have designated trade periods, any trades negotiated only become activated at the start of the next quarter (to keep my spreadsheet manageable). We just passed the half way mark of this quarter so the lead up to October 1st is the next opportunity

Teuton

International Captain
As some have already pre-empted, we have a minidraft on the horizon. The deadline for cuts is end of 23rd Sept, the draft will start on the 24th.

Current standings are:
Team Score
Randycricfreak 11596
Teuton 11134
anil1405 10547
NUFAN 9719
kingkallis 8608
jimmy101 8551
morgieb 8224
Pup Clarke 7408
SillyCowCorner1 6895
Wickets & Runs 6447