• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Windies like Brathwaite more, I knew he wasnt going to play this format, expect he will captain the ODI and Test team though.

Getting nervous about Stokes?
As they high risk-high return.
Put your everything rather than going by the bush and playing the game safe.

Munro has been fantastic

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Fingers crossed Ravi Jadeja will be fit for the first Test against RSA. Meanwhile, good news for NUFAN as Shikhar Dhawan is expected to play.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Settle down Randy. Just focus on trying to maintain your top 3 position.
Banter has already begun.
Shame you haven't been able to retain your rewarding players.Stokes,Ross Taylor,Maharaj.
They have found me as a manager more pleasing than you Nuf.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Banter has already begun.
Shame you haven't been able to retain your rewarding players.Stokes,Ross Taylor,Maharaj.
They have found me as a manager more pleasing than you Nuf.
Lets look at this logically. Ben Stokes named to play the upcoming ODIs, pulls out after you wasted an early pick on him.

Ross Taylor had a winning 2017 and plays in the last match in 2017 and then pulls out as soon as 2018 hits.

Pulling out, a common trend of your management style.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I cant say anything bad about Maharaj. At the time I was 51-49 for Lyon so went for him instead. I really rate Maharaj so glad I picked him over Shamsi last year.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
anil will be happy that ODI guns Bumrah and Rohit have an opportunity to score Tests points too.

Pup will be happy picking Bhuvi.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Jimmy, I am fairly sure Elgar made a duck first innings in 2017. I know Lakmal got a RSA opener out before the team had scored.

Decent day out for my Kiwi boys Williamson and Southee.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I was meaning to ask. Which players do you think fall too much in the draft?Try not to focus purely on performances from 2018 already, although of course Munro is looking like a steal late for Randy.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Morgie picking Henry Nichols and Teuton selecting Gunaratne in round 11 appear good picks.

Jimmy picking Dawid Malan and Randy selecting Morkel in round 8 look good too especially if Malan stays with the white ball team as he should.

Pup picked Bhuvi in round 5 after Yadav and Shami, this seems good too.