• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

Teuton

International Captain
I'll take Mitchell Santner.

Morg > NUFAN > jimmy > kk > SCC

Vitalogy83 has 2 picks to catch up whenever he logs on next

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
NUFAN
Q1
OP S Dhawan (INDIA)
OP
MOB KS Williamson (NZ)
MOB
MOB
AR M Marsh (AUS)
WK Q de Kock (SA)
FB PJ Cummins (AUS)
FB TG Southee (NZ)
FB JO Holder (WI)
SP NM Lyon (AUS)
Bowl
Bat
Any

Teuton

International Captain
Hopefully he doesn't retire on me....Alastair Cook.
Had the same thought when I picked Anderson. Last year I think we all avoided Dhoni for the same reason as he was only picked up mid-year but he scored plenty and is still going.

anil1405

International Captain
Had the same thought when I picked Anderson. Last year I think we all avoided Dhoni for the same reason as he was only picked up mid-year but he scored plenty and is still going.
7 tests against subcontinent teams at home so Jimmy should fancy getting good number of wickets.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dawid Malan.

Hopefully England persist with him.
They will for sure. I was slightly surprised to see he wasnt named in the ODI squad. I guess Morgan being captain meant they didnt want another left handed middle order bat.

Teuton

International Captain
Round 9
Wickets & Runs
morgieb
SillyCowCorner1
Pup Clarke
kingkallis
jimmy101
Vitalogy83
Teuton
Anil1405
NUFAN
Randycricfreak

Round 10
Randycricfreak
NUFAN
Anil1405
Teuton
Vitalogy83
jimmy101
kingkallis
Pup Clarke
SillyCowCorner1
morgieb
Wickets & Runs

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
haha. As if southee would still be available this late. The kid is going to take 44 Test poles in 18.