• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

SeamUp

International Coach
Phew... was getting nervous there...
Always got to risk being driven at Newlands.

Felt they've been back.of where you should get it like Vern dog did there. Always wobbles a touch the further you get it up. Le Roux called it the Newlands length.

Woodster

International Captain
Was about to say the pitch isn’t doing anywhere near as much in this evening session as it did first up, which I don’t think it is, but then Vijay gives it away with a loose drive.

Disagree with Gavaskar on that, saying he had to play at it, I don’t think he did at all, he was saying that as he had just praised him about how well he leaves the ball. It was wide and wasn’t a half volley, it was risky and he paid the price.

Woodster

International Captain
Oh Shikhar, what have you done there?! There’s been enough good deliveries going around today, but the Indian openers I’m afraid have gifted a couple to SA here. Delighted for Steph though! Now we have the ultimate battle!