• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feels like they've played and missed 20 out of the last 30 balls or something. Hope we get a bit of luck too when we bat

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
Where's that guy who was complaining when I said the saffers batting line up was lacking? I'm glad the Indian bowlers have done well against a complacent batting line up that basically behaved like "oh, it's a home pitch, we can pick whatever".

Having said that, with some juice left in the pitch, what happens if India have to bat through a tricky 15 or so overs today?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
You would think from all the shots Rabada played he would be approaching 50 by now not 25. He must have played a miss about 20 times.

SeamUp

International Coach
Suppose the big question now is. Does the ball still move around for SA tomorrow when its 50 overs old.

I think it might move around first session. After that it will be more the pace and bounce of the wicket I think.

Last edited:

Tom Flint

International Regular
Where's that guy who was complaining when I said the saffers batting line up was lacking? I'm glad the Indian bowlers have done well against a complacent batting line up that basically behaved like "oh, it's a home pitch, we can pick whatever".

Having said that, with some juice left in the pitch, what happens if India have to bat through a tricky 15 or so overs today?
Most people seem to think this is a decent score against a very good attack who have bowled well. The balls 68 overs old and still seaming about. All the batsmen got good nuts so hats off to india. S.a could still get over 300 before declaring so i'd say their pretty much on par atm