• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have a feeling Dhoni will do well today and fans around the world will pretend there's nothing wrong with him batting in the position he's in.

SeamUp

International Coach
Is it a serious option to replace Dhoni ?

The options are Pant, Kishan , Samson ? Or one of the older brigade ?

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Its better if Virat shows some faith in Bhuvi as an allrounder then Hardik who is all glitter but no gold. Bhuvi will do far better than him as an allrounder.

Burner

International Regular
I do think Dhoni is nowhere as good as he was a few years ago but I don't think he's doing a lot wrong from the position he comes in at. You can't qttack the cost of easy runs being left in the field by not playing all the balls

SeamUp

International Coach
Serious thunder and Lightening plus the heavens have opened in a big way over Cape Town. Much needed relief.

Some pancakes and a 2nd innings chase to come.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Serious thunder and Lightening plus the heavens have opened in a big way over Cape Town. Much needed relief.

Some pancakes and a 2nd innings chase to come.
I've got atmospherics on my side of Cape Town, but no rain :(. Maybe it'll rain boundaries in PE!

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do think Dhoni is nowhere as good as he was a few years ago but I don't think he's doing a lot wrong from the position he comes in at. You can't qttack the cost of easy runs being left in the field by not playing all the balls
This has an element of planning for failure.

SeamUp

International Coach
Just had a bad feeling after the inside edge first up from JP.

India on top now. Wanted at least 2 wickets before the spinners.

SeamUp

International Coach
Played Hash. Basically you need a 120 with support from Klaasen and Lucky to have any chance going in with a batsman light.