• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

SeamUp

International Coach
I've a feeling Mosehle might still get a go in T20s for non-cricketing reasons. But De Kock's place might not be as secure as we thought it once was.

And Klaasen seems to have recently started adding bowling to his repertoire...
Mosehle recently been dropped from the Lions 50-over side.

His returns should rightly start to be questioned : Mangaliso Mosehle | South Africa Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPNcricinfo

Rather they keep Lucky and rotate 1 of the quicks. Maybe introduce a Zondo, Dala for the odd game.

Heboric

International Debutant
I've a feeling Mosehle might still get a go in T20s for non-cricketing reasons. But De Kock's place might not be as secure as we thought it once was.

And Klaasen seems to have recently started adding bowling to his repertoire...
Mosehle recently been dropped from the Lions 50-over side.

His returns should rightly start to be questioned : Mangaliso Mosehle | South Africa Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPNcricinfo

Rather they keep Lucky and rotate 1 of the quicks. Maybe introduce a Zondo, Dala for the odd game.
The sports minister is on the warpath again. Although i dont think its cricket in his sights ... yet

SeamUp

International Coach
KG probably only get rest during T20s.

PE weather supposedly overcast which will hopefully bring seamers into game more with nature of the pitch.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
KG probably only get rest during T20s.

PE weather supposedly overcast which will hopefully bring seamers into game more with nature of the pitch.
Is overcast.... high clouds at the moment. Threatening to rain for 2 days but no luck!. May get some rain later this evening but should get a completed game.

SeamUp

International Coach
Is overcast.... high clouds at the moment. Threatening to rain for 2 days but no luck!. May get some rain later this evening but should get a completed game.
That's good to hear. Be interesting if we can make it 2-3 here.

I see some SA squads just announced.

SA T20 squad

South Africa T20I squad: JP Duminy (capt), Farhaan Behardien, Junior Dala, AB de Villiers, Reeza Hendricks, Christiaan Jonker, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), David Miller, Chris Morris, Dane Paterson, Aaron Phangiso, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, Jon-Jon Smuts.
New caps are Jonker, Klaasen, Dala

karan316

State Vice-Captain
So India will give some rest to Bhuvi only when he gets injured. How many more examples do we need before we stand handling these guys well.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Dala is an interesting choice, can occasionally lack direction but looks a real handful to face when he gets it right. Vaugely reminds me of Tino Best in that respect.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's good to hear. Be interesting if we can make it 2-3 here.

I see some SA squads just announced.

SA T20 squad

New caps are Jonker, Klaasen, Dala
Who the **** is Jonker?

Having just had a look at him, I ask that question even more.

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
Almost feel like Kohli has started playing a bit slower because he is afraid of the middle order ****-ups.