• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Saw the Rahane thing coming a mile away. I think it's a bad call but it was extremely predictable.

With Kohli calling the shots, Rahul will replace Rahane out of nowhere.
I think his biggest concern will be ending up the one left out for Pandya. Someone's going to be dropped for him, and it's kind of been assumed that it'll be Rohit, but maybe not now.

To me, picking Rohit over Rahane in South Africa of all places would be essentially insane, but I can absolutely see it happening if he doesn't stop batting with a needle.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perfect Bhuvi conditions. Hope we take our catches and do some damage before this flattens out, which I think will happen quickly.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I had just pressed post quick reply about half a second before Elgars edge. Pretty sure Dean made a duck in his first innings in 2017 too.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wanna have Bhuvi's babies.

Trying to keep my excitement and expectation levels down here