• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Top Cat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
After all those matches of drubbing people at home, a matchwinning innings here is when legends will be made. Could it be Hardik again?

Spark

Global Moderator
That's not what brought him success the last time he was here.
if anything i'm curious whether any batsman takes the approach of just not playing any front foot shots on the offside unless they're almost full tosses

Burner

International Regular
Kohli's not going to score 10 runs on this pitch. Just doesn't look like he can score runs here.

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
I still think this is India's game to lose. As the afternoon wears on, the conditions will only get better for batting and the skies have also cleared. The pitch will dry up and sill offer some pace and bounce, but it should be enough to contend with.

Spark

Global Moderator
I refuse to be labeled a Ghambirer but I will own the label of extremely pessimistic cricket fan
right, gambhiring would be if you were 0/150 and then lost two wickets and then "welp, we've lost, no hope now". this is not that.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
India are hardly out of it considering SA are down to three pace bowlers. With such low totals all it takes is one or even two batsmen to come of. It's like people missed India's first innings. I wouln't start feeling confident about SA until India are eight down.