• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Identify the wicket from the commentary

Bijed

International Regular
Should be easy:

"That won't be a problem as far is Flintoff concerned."
The no-ball he bowled just before he got Ponting at Edgbaston '05?

Nicholas

"How about it? HAAAWWWW AAABBBOOUUUT IITT??"
Can't actually remember which match, but the 13/14 Ashes, Johnson bowling Broad 1st ball for his 3rd wicket in the over

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The no-ball he bowled just before he got Ponting at Edgbaston '05?

Can't actually remember which match, but the 13/14 Ashes, Johnson bowling Broad 1st ball for his 3rd wicket in the over
Anderson in Adelaide I think.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"He's gone yes, beautiful piece of bowling! This is one of the great spells of Test bowling by Richard Hadlee the number 1 striker picks up Greg Richie, and Australia are reeling at 4 for 82"

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
It's amazing how easy it is (in most cases) to pick the commentator from the rhetoric.

I've got no idea who this wicket is and I've probably never seen it.....but 100% this is Tony Greig commentating......

"He's gone yes, beautiful piece of bowling! This is one of the great spells of Test bowling by Richard Hadlee the number 1 striker picks up Greg Richie, and Australia are reeling at 4 for 82"

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Should be an easy one this.........

"And he's done it........he's started off with the most beautiful delivery"