• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Draft - Combined XI batting average can't exceed 230

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So I did one of these ages ago with tests and made the number 250, it was pretty fun some of the funky choices chosen.

Since averages are usually a smidge lower in ODIs(especially for lower order batsmen) I've lowered the number down to 230. Its still generous enough to draft a good team if you're clever

I'm looking at 8-10 people and we're gonna go with 8 hours for picks

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, good idea. Participating in other draft though, so I will probably sit out in this one.

stephen

Sobers will be the Bradman of this draft, I suggest you put a minimum requirement of 20 ODIs.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Just to clarify,would you round off an individual average of let's say 33.54 to 34? OR keep it like that and do the addition of the rest of the players' averages and round it off

mr_mister

Minimum 25 ODIs. 16 hours first round than 8 hours after

Round 1:

J_C
randycricfreak
Teuton
weldone
Himannv
morgieb
Overrated Sanity
anil1405