• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under 19 World Cup 2018

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
According to the coach's fb timeline Kenya arrived safely in Australia a few days ago for their warm up preparations

SeamUp

International Coach
Excited about this starting and seeing new talents. Always see a lot of the future stars in this tournament.

Firebreaker

Banned
Pakistan's U19 captain was few months ago dropped from the team due to being over aged.Many Indian and Afghani players also look over aged

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I have high hopes for this Aus U19 team, even though probably the most promising young paceman is missing through injury. Last time Australia competed in 2014 there wasn't much success, only about 5 or 6 of them have played Shield cricket and Billy Stanlake is the only one even vaguely near the national team. I think the class of 2018 however will be seriously competitive.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Have heard that this is the weakest U19 side India has put out in ages
Can't be that bad with Shaw and his 5 fc hundreds (and already having played for India A). Nagarkoti looked a good bowler too when they played England. Plenty of others with experience of Ranji Trophy.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Be interesting to see how the Aussies go, the past four years or so they've put even more time into the U19 system, a lot of these guys have played a fair few games for them now.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Breetze I think has been given some clear assurances about playing for SA as his star continues to rise..... hopefully this SA team does better than I expect.